- For those who would like to walk the full three miles, they will reach John G. Piches Park and may rest before returning to the starting point. For those who are walking one or two miles, they will not reach John G. Piches Park, and therefore will have indicators on the trail to determine when they will need to return to the starting point
- Please note that there are no public restrooms at the trail. However, there are nearby stores and restaurants along the trail with restroom access, but we highly recommend that all participants use the restroom prior to our event.
- There will be markers set along the trail to indicate the appropriate path we are using.
- When walking, please stay on the LEFT side of the trail
- Please dress comfortably for walking.
- To insure safety, we will provide persons who are CPR, AED, and First Aid certified, as well as volunteers who will be placed at regular intervals along the trail.
- Water bottles will be provided at this event.
- Those who are disabled and need assistance will need to have guidance and supervision.
- Because the path is relatively flat, it will be easy for all to use; however, those who choose to walk three miles will need to walk up and down a slight slope.